Join us for the Intown SW Atlanta Cash Mob event series season wrap at Metro Lanes Bowling in Sylvan Hills on Friday, September 4th between 7:00pm and 11:00pm! Special community admission of $8 covers all activities (bowling, bowling shoes, skating, etc.).
What are Cash Mobs?
“Cash Mobs” are events in which we call on all neighbors to patronize a specific business on specific days and times. This shows the business owner the potential of increased business if they agree to adhere to some basic standards.
We all love our neighborhoods but how often do we find ourselves feeling like there are far too few high-quality restaurants and grocery stores nearby? In an effort to support local businesses and attract new food and restaurant businesses, neighborhood leaders of Adair Park, Capitol View, Capitol View Manor, Oakland City, Pittsburgh, Sylvan Hills, West End, and Westview are working together to encourage economic development in the area. As part of the Cash Mobs we are asking local food businesses to commit to:
1) Creating a respectful & welcoming environment for all patrons;
2) Maintaining a clean establishment;
3) Providing a safe environment (including shopping, dining, parking areas, sidewalks, etc.);
4) Providing healthy food options; and
5) Providing fresh food options.
If the establishments agree to these standards, we will ask our neighbors to go out of their way to support them.
While patronizing the business neighbors are encouraged to:
1) Use hash tags #iswatlcashmob and #intownsouthwestatl
2) Take photos while at the location or with their delivery
3) Post receipts of how much they spent
Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ILoveIntownSWAtlanta