Help Spread Holiday Cheer!
The Westview Youth Committee will be collecting items for children that may not receive presents otherwise for the holidays.
If you are aware of children that are in need of presents please send the child’s name, parent’s name and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
- We will be setting up an “angel tree” at The Big Apple Inn (1542 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30310) where you can pick up a ticket with a child’s name and need between December 10-20, 2013.
- Items that will be collected are children’s clothing (all sizes), toys, shoes and outwear (hats, gloves, coats and scarves).
- We will be collecting wrapped items at the Westview Holiday Dinner on December 14, 2013 at 1:00pm. Dinner will be held at Fire Station 17 (1489 Ralph D. Abernathy Boulevard SW).
- The cut off for dropping off wrapped items will be December 20, 2013. Items can be dropped off at 1606 South Gordon St.
- We will also need volunteers to help drop off presents on December 22 from 3:00-5:00pm and December 23 from 5:00-7:00pm. Please send an email to email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.