Summer Solstice Celebration Vendors
Please read carefully before submitting an application.
This event is possible thanks to the courtesy of the Westview Community Organization.
- The application fee is $85.00 for non-food vendors & $125.00 for food vendors and is due no later than Friday, May 15, 2015. Thereafter the fee is $95.00 for non-food vendors & $135.00 for food vendors through Saturday, June 13, 2015.
- Accepted genres of art considered are visual artists, sculptors, ceramics, woodworking, handmade/original jewelry or accessories, independent apparel designers & crafters of skin care products & urban farms.
At this time we are not accepting any mass produced, counterfeit, direct selling/multi-marketing companies.
Please be sure the items sold fit into our accepted genres as we will not provide refunds once payment has been made. If in doubt, please email email@example.com for verification.
- Set up time for vendors 9:30am – 11:30am. Vendors will not be permitted to set up after 11:30am. Anyone arriving after 11:30am will not be permitted to participate & payments will not be refunded. Break down of booths may begin promptly at 7:00pm. No early breakdown will be permitted.
- Food Vendors must set-up in keeping with Fulton County Health Department requirements. All grease must be properly disposed of or vendor will be immediately ejected from the event.
- Booth Spaces are a 10×10 space. Tents are permitted.
Exhibitors may not share booth spaces nor may they sublet space to anyone else. Artists may only exhibit work in the category in which they applied. Items misrepresenting works presented at time of application are subject to immediate dismissal from the show.
- Booth structure and displays must not exceed limits of assigned space. Construction of booth & displays must be appropriate and be able to withstand inclement weather and crowd activity.
- You must use weights to anchor your booths down.
- Cartons or boxes must be kept out of view. Exhibitors are responsible for keeping booth space clean, safe & secure. Exhibits and materials contained within the assigned booth space and cannot be extended.
- ELECTRICITY IS NOT PROVIDED. Generators are permitted. Power cords must be taped down.
- Exhibitors will cause no noise which can be heard beyond the perimeters of their own exhibitor space. This noise includes but is not limited to music (recorded or live demonstrations) or motivational tapes.
- Transactions, including collection of Georgia Sales Tax, are the responsibility of the participant.
- The Westview Summer Solstice & the Westview Community Organization will not held liable or responsible for any injuries or loss of merchandise occurring during the Summer Solstice.